The Fish Works Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety and Prevention Policy
We want to reassure our customers that we are working alongside The World Health Organisation (WHO) and UK Environmental Health recommenced guidelines for protective measures against the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Your health and safety as well as that of our Team, is our top priority.
Now, more than ever, we understand your need for total peace of mind.
Although most of the safety and prevention measures were already being applied to adhere to food safety policies.
We have created a COVID-19 policy for our team to carry out alongside our current food safety policies.
As such, we have informed all our team to carry out the following safety and prevention measures:
Safety and Prevention Measures to run alongside current food hygiene guidelines and policies
- Wash hands regularly with anti bacterial hand soap.
- We will always have hand sanitiser available behind the counter for both team members and customers to use.
- Regularly wipe down surfaces with industrial food safe 30 second reaction time sanitising spray that passes the BS EN 1276, BS EN 13697 and BS EN 13727 standards for bactericidal performance.
- When and where possible, maintain social distancing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice respiratory hygiene: Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue to cough and sneeze. Dispose of the used tissue immediately and wash hands following food safety guidelines using antibacterial hand soap.
- Stop working immediately and seek medical attention if suffering from fever, cough and/or difficulty breathing.
- Any team members visiting category one countries will be informed not to return to work until a 14 self isolation has been adhered to coincide with World Health Organisation guidelines. (This will be updated to develop as we receive more information from WHO).
- Any team members suffering from any Coronavirus symptoms will be told to self isolate and let NHS Scotland know immediately.
- We can and do offer contactless Payment’s for all credit cards and debit cards if you have the function please let the team member know if you would prefer to use this function.
- We can also offer to order and collect orders at our collection window if customers would prefer to do so to maintain social distancing.
We will continue to monitor the situation and take all the necessary measures in accordance with WHO guidelines and environmental health guidelines to guarantee our teams safety, customers’ safety, and satisfaction.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our team or check out our coronavirus safety and prevention policy.